martedì 3 gennaio 2012

Oscar Wilde, Tom waits e me

Sentimenti ambivalenti, continuo a pensarci, qualcosa che ho fatto, imperdonabile, sensi di colpa, misti a qualcos'altro che... forse aveva ragione Oscar Wilde quando diceva "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it". Mi mando all'inferno da solo.



Tom Waits -  Bad as Me
You're the head on the spear
You're the nail on the cross
You're the fly in my beer
You're the key that got lost
You're the letter from Jesus on the bathroom wall
You're mother superior in only a bra
You're the same kind of bad as me
I'm the hat on the bed
I'm the coffee instead
The fish or cut bait
I'm the detective up late
I'm the blood on the floor
The thunder and the roar
The boat that won't sink
I just won't sleep a wink
You're the same kind of bad as me
No good you say
Well that's good enough for me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento